Austin Idol Live this week welcomes Pollo Del Mar, a wrestling fanatic who is both a HuffPost entertainment journalist & San Francisco’s Most Notable Drag Queen, to the show! Pollo joins The Universal Hearthrob & The Great Brian Last for a fun and informative talk touching on many topics, including:
– Pollo’s HuffPost Article “How I Grappled With Internalized Homophobia To Live My Pro Wrestling Dreams”
– Pollo’s Earliest Memories Of Wrestling
– Growing Up Watching Wrestling In Houston
– Why Pollo Became A Fan Of Austin Idol
– Austin Idol’s Gear
– Pollo’s First In-Ring Spot
– Celebrities That Pollo Has Interviewed
– Health & Nutrition
– Why Austin Idol Changed His Physique And Got Healthier
– The Drag World Landscape
On Twitter, follow Austin Idol at @AUSTINIDOLLIVE and Brian at @GreatBrianLast.
Make sure to like the Official Austin Idol Live Facebook page.
Subscribe by adding Austin Idol Live to your preferred podcast app, or by using our iTunes link.
To purchase Austin Idol’s nutrition and workout booklets, autographed pictures and the brand NEW Austin Idol Live t-shirts please visit Austin Idol’s official website.